Organize Earrings With Ice Trays

Two facts:

1. Earrings are easy to collect but not easy to keep together.

2. Earring backs are never there when you need them.

My easy solution to keeping earrings in their pairs, plus always having spare earring backs??

Ice cube trays!

Target always has great organizing tools in the $1 section in the front of the store, including these cute little plastic heart trays around the Valentine's season!

I purchased six of these trays and sorted one pair of earrings per heart. I also combined earrings by color, size, style, etc, per tray. I also left one heart dedicated to spare earring backs so I always know where I can grab an extra one!

Ever lose an earring back while away from home? Break off a pencil eraser! It works great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Thank you!

crystaljem said...

i use empty egg cartons but this looks much nicer good idea